WORKING on the MENTAL and EMOTIONAL SIDE of HEALING
Move at your own pace as I guide you through three essential stages of each transition:
- Identify the shift (or ending) – acknowledge the losses – let go completely
- Witness the stillness—pause to integrate
- Open yourself to the new experience – flourish!
Transitions in Health
If you face an unexpected health challenge—in particular if you are dealing with:
- recovery from surgery or injury
- prolonged or recurring pain
- disability challenges
You are right where you need to be to move you through this!
You will learn tools and systematic practices in a group or individual setting that bring results.
- Heighten your ability to heal
- Build physical and emotional strength
- Decrease your perception of pain
- Gain composure and self-control
Transitions in Vibrancy
As people grow, they experience physical and mental changes. If you notice:
- decisions & choices are harder than they used to be
- decrease in mental acuity or awareness
- low energy or less interest in things you used to enjoy
You have an opportunity to become more positive and re-discover more pleasure!
In a group of peers, you will experience the benefits of staying mentally sharp and emotionally vibrant.
- Experience more stimulation and fun by activating curiosity
- Stay emotionally flexible by generating “the unexpected”
- Enhance your cognitive fitness with variety and new encounters
- Expand your view of possibility with an open heart and mind
Loving My Body...
With time and practice, you will improve the quality of your love and acceptance of your body, and discover the mystery of how much this matters to your heart, your mind, and your spirit.
I’d love to hear from you! Please send me your questions and comments.