WORKING on the MENTAL and EMOTIONAL SIDE of HEALING
Move at your own pace as I guide you through three essential stages of each transition:
- Identify the shift (or ending) – acknowledge the losses – let go completely
- Witness the stillness—pause to integrate
- Open yourself to the new experience – flourish!
Transitions in Health
If you face an unexpected health challenge—in particular if you are dealing with:
- recovery from surgery or injury
- prolonged or recurring pain
- disability challenges
You are right where you need to be to move you through this!
You will learn tools and systematic practices in a group or individual setting that bring results.
- Heighten your ability to heal
- Build physical and emotional strength
- Decrease your perception of pain
- Gain composure and self-control
Transitions in Vibrancy
As people grow, they experience physical and mental changes. If you notice:
- decisions & choices are harder than they used to be
- decrease in mental acuity or awareness
- low energy or less interest in things you used to enjoy
You have an opportunity to become more positive and re-discover more pleasure!
In a group of peers, you will experience the benefits of staying mentally sharp and emotionally vibrant.
- Experience more stimulation and fun by activating curiosity
- Stay emotionally flexible by generating “the unexpected”
- Enhance your cognitive fitness with variety and new encounters
- Expand your view of possibility with an open heart and mind